How many tower cranes will there be in Waterloo Region in 2011?
Image From: Link
Ok everyone, let's do this poll again this year (see 2010 poll). However, this year, I've included higher numbers as voting options!
Which projects will we see add a crane in 2011? How many will it be by year end? Discuss!
- All existing cranes will be factored in as the minimum value (8) in the poll (see list below).
- New tower crane additions in 2011 will be added to the minimum existing value.
- Cranes that are assembled and dismantled within 2011 count.
- Existing cranes that are dismantled in 2011 count.
- Cranes that have been dismantled in 2010 do not count (i.e. the42).
Eight Existing Tower Cranes (as of December 30, 2010):
- BarrelYards: Domain Hotel
- Regional Courthouse 1
- Regional Courthouse 2
- Belmont Village Condominiums
- RIM HQ/"Centre for Corporate Excellence" 1
- RIM HQ/"Centre for Corporate Excellence" 2
- Lena Crescent Apartments
- Westmount Grand Condos
EDIT: UrbanWaterloo informed me that the ROW Manitou Biosolids Dewatering Facility crane was taken down earlier this year. This leaves us with 8 existing cranes.