Advertise Here

1. Parking for first couple of days:
    Alternate parking at SmartCentres, vacant Rona store. Located at the southwest corner of Trafalgar Road and Steeles Avenue West.
    Shuttle service will be provided.

- Opening Aug 1st
    - The first phase of the 500,000 sq.ft. outlet centre will open this summer and will have around 85 stores in 350,000 square feet of retail space
    - Stores will range in size from 600 to 25,000 sq. ft. (The Bay will be the biggest)
    - Around 800 jobs

Stores

Here are just some of the stores:

Designer Fashions & Sportswear
    Adidas
    Aeropostale
    American Eagle Outfitters
    Ardene
    Banana Republic Factory Store
    Bellissma
    Bench
    Broadway Fashions
    Brooks Brothers Factory Store
    Burberry
    Calvin Klein
    Columbia Sportswear
    DKNY
    Eddie Bauer Outlet
    Gap Outlet
    Garage
    Guess Factory Store
    Haggar Clothing Co.
    Hot Topic
    Hudson's Bay Outlet
    Hugo Boss Factory Store
    Icebreaker
    J.Crew
    Levi's Outlet Store
    Lucky Brand
    Michael Kors
    Nike Factory Store
    Oakley Vault
    Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
    Ports 1961
    Puma
    Reebok
    Sarar
    Ted Baker London
    Tom's Place
    Tommy Hilfiger
    True Religion Brand Jeans
    YaYa & Co.
    Zumiez
    The Children's Place Outlet

Shoes
    Adidas
    Aldo
    Asics
    Cole Haan
    Famous Footwear Outlet
    Naturalizer
    Nike Factory Store
    Nine West Outlet
    Puma
    Reebok
    Rockport
    Saucony
    Skechers
    Vince Camuto

Fine Leather & Luggage
    Coach
    Danier Leather
    Samsonite

Accessories & Jewelry
    Coach
    Cole Haan
    Fossil
    Kate Spade New York
    Lids
    Michael Kors
    Sunglass Hut
    Watch Station International

Housewares & Home Furnishings
    Corningware Corelle Revere
    Restoration Hardware
    Royal Doulton
    Think Kitchen

Gifts & Specialty Items
    The Body Shop
    Bose
    The Cosmetics Company Store
    Gateway Newstand
    Lindt Chocolate
    Orogold Cosmetics
    Perfumes 4 U
    Signature Perfume
    Victorinox Swiss Army

Food
    Famous Wok
    Sbarro
    Subway
    Umi Sushi
    Villa Medina

Name:  Toronto-Premium-Outlet-tour-043.jpg
Views: 5829
Size:  59.2 KB
    Name:  Toronto-Premium-Outlet-tour-072.jpg
Views: 6197
Size:  64.2 KB
    Name:  Toronto-Premium-Outlet-tour-077.jpg
Views: 5105
Size:  60.5 KB
    Name:  Toronto-aerial-12.12.jpg
Views: 5591
Size:  97.8 KB
    Attached Images  
    I haven't heard anything; Urban Toronto may be your best bet for Oakville news.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHLawrence
    I haven't heard anything; Urban Toronto may be your best bet for Oakville news.
    Halton Hills news.. you mean. Construction seems to be moving pretty fast. Just don't plan to go there during rush hours, that stretch of the 401 is notorious for traffic.
    Don't remind me; I've been along that part of the 401 in rush hour more times than I'd care to remember!
  6. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    I heard that the parking lot is already finished but for some reason they haven't announced anything regarding what kind of stores they will have in just a couple of months. I found this article from April 2012:

Canadian company Calloway and U.S.-based The Simon Property Group, owner and operator of 70 Premium Outlet Centers in the U.S., announced today a joint venture that will bring Toronto Premium Outlets to the city in summer 2013. Construction will begin later this month on the 500,000-square foot centre, which will house over 100 outlet stores and is expected to include several upscale U.S. retailers and designer brands that will be new to the Canadian retail landscape.

“Toronto Premium Outlets will feature an outstanding collection of many of the finest brands, offering value, quality and selection all in one convenient location,” said John R. Klein, President of Simon’s Premium Outlets division, in a press release. “We already welcome large numbers of Canadian visitors to our centers in the U.S. and look forward to serving these valued shoppers closer to their home. We see tremendous opportunity to introduce our top merchants to the Canadian market.”

The centre will be located in the Town of Halton Hills (on Highway 401 at Trafalgar Road), an area I plan to get quite familiar with if Toronto Premium Outlets makes good on its promise to bring the types of retailers we’re accustomed to seeing at Premium Outlet Centers in the U.S. A quick scan of Woodbury Common’s store directory has my heart racing at the mere thought of some of my favourite outlet stores potentially coming north of the border: Barneys New York Outlet, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Gucci, YSL, Burberry…

http://backseatstylers.com/fashionne...-halton-hills/

stores i want to see:
    pepperidgefarm
    adidas
    microsoft
    Outlet malls in Halton may be a bit beyond the scope of Wonderful Waterloo. As mentioned above, this discussion might be better had over at Urban Toronto or maybe Skyscraper City (if it still exists).
    "I have always believed that what is originally an abuse does not cease to be one by having become customary."
  8. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    more info from Simon Property Group:
    Toronto Premium Outlets, a 50/50 joint venture between Simon Property Group and Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust, will be located in the Town of Halton Hills, Ontario, just 15 minutes outside of Toronto. The center, located at Highway 401 and Trafalgar Road, is under construction with an August 2013 opening
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
    There might be another outlet mall that is going to be built by this outlet mall and the owners could be Rio Can and Tanger Outlets, possible location: at 401 and James Snow (the next exit on the 401) beside the Wal-Mart.
  9. Quote Originally Posted by benton
    just 15 minutes outside of Toronto.
    Maybe by helicopter on a direct route.
  10. From West-South-West Kitchener | Member Since May 2010 | 1,591 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller
    Maybe by helicopter on a direct route.
    True! Even from the closest point within Toronto (Eglinton & 427) Google maps estimates at least a 19-minute drive.
    Perhaps the mega mall under construction with 750 thousand sq. ft near St Catharines/NOTL has slowed them down...how many outlet malls can southern Ontario support?
  12. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luckee
    Perhaps the mega mall under construction with 750 thousand sq. ft near St Catharines/NOTL has slowed them down...how many outlet malls can southern Ontario support?
    it's was approved in dec: http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/201...a-mall-project
  13. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    new article from this month with new pictures: http://www.theifp.ca/news/constructi...essing-nicely/
    looks like it will be opening on Aug 1
  14. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    There are job postings for American Eagle, 79 plus stores that still have to be announced for the first phase which opens in the summer.
  15. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    They will be announcing what kind of stores we will see at this mall sometime next month or May.
    Based on Job Postings (http://ca.indeed.com/Outlets-Store-j...lton-Hills,-ON) and previous articles looks like you can start to develop a list:

The Bay (Outlet)
    American Eagle
    True Religion
    Lucky Jeans
    Bose
  17. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    Cole Haan will be another store that is confirmed by a job posting (same place where I found the AE jobs)
  18. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    Official website has launched and says stores will have 25-65% off their merch and grand opening celebration will start on Aug 1 and ends on the 4th. New stores that i found due to job postings are Eddie Bauer Canada, Fossil, Gap, Garage/Dynamite and Danier

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=109
    Last edited by benton; 05-12-2013 at 07:25 PM.
  19. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    Restoration Hardware has announced there are one of the 85 stores in the first phase. According to their website: they are the world's leading luxury home furnishings purveyor, offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, and outdoor,......
    http://www.restorationhardware.com/

So far I think this a great list of stores and looking forward to August.
  20. From Kitchener | Member Since Jan 2013 | 512 Posts
    Update: construction workers are starting to stucco and parking lots are complete.
  21. From DOWNTOWN | Member Since Mar 2010 | 2,328 Posts
    oooh, stucco and parking lots! Sounds like heaven!
  22. This Member Says Thank You:

of 2